Features and technology advantages of cone crusher
1. Continuous rotation of the operated cone body and high productivity
2. Easy to press, impact and crush and low power consumption
3. Even particle size of products and uniformly surface wear of movable cone
4. The movable cone swings close to discharge opening of crushing cavity, which intersects an equal parallel strip between them to make end products granularity. The feed opening is not large, which can deal with the primary crushed materials.
5. This kind of cone crusher adopts dry oil and water sealing avoiding dust entering and keeping clean.
Working principle of cone crusher
Spring cone crusher consists of frame, drive shaft, eccentric sleeve, bowl bearing, crushing cone, support sleeve, adjusting sleeve, feed part, spring, elastic coupling, lubrication, electric equipment etc. During the cone crusher is working, the motor drives the eccentric sleeve to rotate with elastic coupling, the drive shaft and a pair of bevel gears, the crushing cone axis line is rotating and swinging by the eccentric sleeve. It makes the crushing mantle and concave near and far away, ores are crushed with being extruded and impacted in the crushing cavity.
Specification of cone crusher
|Model||Diameter of crushing cone (mm)||Max. feed size (mm)||Discharged size (mm)||Capacity (t/h)||
|Speed of eccentric shaft(r/min)||Weight (t)||Overall Dimension (L×W×H) (mm)|