How to solve the screen mesh blockage of dewatering screen
Dewatering screen is not only used for dewatering operation in sand washing plant, but also used in coal preparation, mineral processing, building materials, electric power and chemical industry. If it is not used properly, the dewatering screen often has various faults, among which the screen mesh blockage is the most common. The following is a summary of the reasons for the screen mesh blockage of the dewatering screen, and list the corresponding solutions.
The main reasons for screen mesh of dewatering screen blockage are as follows:
1.The material contains a large number of particles close to the separation point;
2. The moisture content of the material is high;
3. The proportion of spherical particles or materials with multiple contact points to the mesh is relatively large;
4. Due to the static electricity of the material, the material is gathered and blocked;
5. There are fibrous objects in the material;
6. There are more flaky particles in the material;
7. If it is a steel wire woven screen, the diameter of the steel wire is relatively thick, which is easy to cause blockage;
8. Such as polyurethane screen, the hole shape design is not reasonable, not up to small down big, so that the particles stuck.
In order to effectively prevent screen blockage of dewatering screen, the following solutions should be adopted.
1. When the particle size of the material is fine, the mud content is large, and the screening particle size is small, the moisture plays a decisive role in the blockage of the screen. At this time, the moisture entering the dewatering screen should be reduced as much as possible, and the water content of the material should be reduced by the screw sand washer, wheel sand washer or desliming cone, and then use the dewatering screen for dewatering.
2.The reasonable structure is designed for the dewatering screen, so that the vibration intensity of the dewatering screen is reasonable and the blockage is prevented.
3. The screen can be reasonably designed to make the material flow out smoothly.
4. It is an effective method to reduce the mesh plugging by adjusting the tension force of the screen reasonably. Reasonable tension force causes slight secondary vibration between the screen and the supporting beam, thus effectively reducing the occurrence of hole plugging. Spring can be added to the tension bolt.
5. For the material with more flaky particles, it needs to be reshaped, and then dehydrated and screened.
The screen mesh of the dewatering screen is generally fine, and the material is generally made of polyurethane. The polyurethane mesh is more wear-resistant, it can also be processed into a suitable screen hole, which is convenient to use.
After using the screen of the dewatering screen for a period of time, in addition to the problem of blocking, there will also be damage, which requires mastering the method of replacing the screen mesh. The following are the problems that need to be paid attention to when replacing the screen mesh of the dewatering screen.
1. For the newly purchased screen, the corresponding screen should be intercepted according to the length of the dewatering screen grid. The length of the intercepted screen should be 50 ~ 70mm longer than that of the grid, and the extra part should be extended into the corresponding feeding port after being installed in the grid, so as to effectively avoid the mixing of materials.
2.When the screen mesh is installed, it must be tightened. The tightness of the screen mesh is an important factor affecting the screening efficiency of the dewatering screen.
3.If the specific gravity of the material is large or the screen mesh hole is small, a suitable supporting mesh should be added under the screen mesh, which can play a supporting role, reduce the pressure of the material on the screen mesh and prolong its service life.
4.When installing the pressure plate of the dewatering screen, we must pay attention to its flatness, which is also an important factor affecting the service life of the dewatering screen.
5.After the replacement of the dewatering screen mesh, a small amount of materials should be used to test the screening condition of the screen. If the materials are evenly transported forward, and the classification is accurate, and there is no mixing phenomenon, it means that they can be put into use. On the contrary, if there is deviation or accumulation and other uneven phenomenon, the flatness and uniformity of the dewatering screen should be adjusted, and the eccentric hammer angle of the vibration motor can also be adjusted.
For more questions and information about dewatering screen and sand washing machine &sand washing plant equipment, please visit SINONINE website www.9silica.com or call us +8618118821087(whatsapp).
High-purity quartz powder has excellent optical, thermal, chemical stability and radiation resistance, so it has a wide range of applications in electronic industry, optical communications, military and other fields. With the development of electronic industry, optical communication, laser, optics a
The processing technology of high purity quartz sand washing plant usually includes complex processes such as calcination, water quenching, classification, magnetic separation, flotation, acid leaching, cleaning and chlorination roasting.
Thank you for your interests in Sinonine, Please feel free to submit your inquiry information to us, our expert will contact with you as soon as possible.